As of 2021-11-19:
- Tokens: 1,000,000,000
- Marketcap: $276,000
- Holders: 738
- TG Community: 3523
* stats manually updated for now, automation coming soon
PolyShiba is a community token, with a locked LP, renounced ownsership, and no team or marketing wallets. The new community led admin team will be leading the charge as we reach for the moon, and has already begun work on all of Phase 2. As we grow, the community will take on a larger roll in promoting and funding the future of PolyShiba, and as a leading part of that community, we will provide the tools, plaforms and expertise to aid those efforts, and to provide more ways for our community members to all make it. The community will also get the chance to give feedback and guidance on the road map as we go.
Phase 2 – Puppy
- New Website
- New Twitter
- Initial NFT initiatives
- YouTube Channel
- Community Fund Raising Initiatives
Phase 3 – Doggo
- Initial Exchange Listings
- Buyback Mechanisms
- Options on Hedgey.finance
- Marketing and Influencers
- Larger Scale NFT Project with Proportional Based Airdrops
- Community Fundraising
- 50/50 Smart Contract
Phase 4 – Moon
- PolyShiba Swap
- Major Exchange Listings
- Rebase Token
- DAO (governance token)
- Community Funding Wallet
- Play to Earn Game
- Crypto Educational Outreach Initiatives
Where do I buy PolyShiba?
You can buy PolyShiba on QuickSwap. The pairing by default is with wrapped matic (WMATIC), but you can trade with regular Matic, or just about any other Polygon token you like.
How do I add Polygon (MATIC) to my networks in my wallet?
Metamask and Trust wallet both support Matic. To add Matic to Metamask:
Add a network user settings and enter the following info:
Network Name: Polygon
New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com or
Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
It says, “The transaction cannot succeed due to error…”
You most likely need to set your slippage higher. Typically, 2% should work in most cases, but if it doesn’t, try 3% or keep increasing in small increments until the trade works for you.
What slippage do I need?
It should work with 2%.
It says, “Insufficient Liquidity”
Quickswap can sometimes be slow or delayed in updating its prices, and other data it pulls into the web page. While not usually a problem, when Polygon is very busy, this is sometimes seen. Try waiting, or clearing your browser’s cache and reloading the page.
How do I move money from BSC to MATIC?
Method BSC bridge : Use BSC-Matic Bridge
If you’ve been using Binance Chain (BSC) and want to trade on Matic, bridging from BSC to Polygon is quite easy.
- Have some funds on BSC ready and go to xPollinate (https://www.xpollinate.io/).
- Connect your wallet and choose Binance Smart Chain Mainnet to Matic Mainnet.
- You can only transfer DAI, USDT or USDC. Choose which one.
- Once it goes through, you can buy PolyShiba with those stablecoins which are now in your wallet on the Polygon network.
- Go to QuickSwap and buy PolyShiba.